~ All the Special Features of this Home ~
Ashley Hall - Custom Ranch Homes from $1,000,000
This is the description of the subdivision from Ashley Hall on Chatham website
Low taxes - Just inside Cherokee County
Only 3,600 feet west from Milton and Fulton County
Private Wooded Setting on acreage
VERY private when trees are in
Stand outside, hold your breath and just listen...
That's right - So QUIET - That is hard to find!
2.73 Acres - Appraisal
Normally, you would not see the construction specifications on a home website but, in this case, it seems appropriate to give this detail below to a prospective buyer:
Nestled just inside of Cherokee County one custom opportunity in beautiful Ashley Hall. Located minutes from Downtown Crabapple, the Hickory Flat community and GA-400, Ashley Hall offers tranquil living with the convenience and amenities of life in Northwest Atlanta. In true Southern Living style, this custom home offers living at its finest with a spacious ranch floorplan that takes advantage of the natural landscape.
- Property calls for a septic system to be installed but none exists at this point.
- Lot improvements include additional fill dirt, careful tree removal.
- House strategically located 300' from road
- Oversized footings with extra rebar and hi-psi concrete
- Foundation walls have extra rebar and concrete for key load points.
- Foundation slab is rebar reinforced (not wire mesh) and has thick, 10mil vapor barrier over gravel base
- Upgraded gravel and pipe drainage system with filter fabric
- R-5 exterior insulated basement walls and premium xxx waterproofing
- Radon collection system and vent
- Three floor drains prepped for auto-priming traps.
- Floating two-car main garage floor slab with usable space underneath
- Floating front and rear porch slabs for ideal safe room or wine cellar
- Garage slabs have extra rebar and hi-psi concrete
- Detached garage slab designed for heavy duty automotive lift
- Done by Frasier Structural, a high-end framer used by premium builders.
- 2x6 exterior walls
- Double bottom-plate walls
- Commercial grade floor trusses for extra stiffness (ProBuild engineered)
- 1” Advantech HD subfloor (vs standard ¾”)
- ½ “ Advantech HD premium wall sheathing (vs standard 7/16”)
- 5/8” roof sheathing (vs standard 7/16”)
- Extended use LVL engineered beams throughout
- Clear span designed roof for open attic space
- Owens Corning Duration w/NailStrip dimensional shingles
- Synthetic underlayment
- Two Firerock modular masonry fireplaces, with exterior being Rumford style
- Herringbone firebrick and cast iron damper inside
- Custom exterior doors are premium 8-0 solid knotty alder
- Custom windows are Ply-gem low-E with argon gas
- Cedar shingles on gables
- Premium Windsor-One trim boards
- Hardi Soffit
Plans and Inspections
- Inspected as required by Cherokee County Building Inspectors - And Passed!
- Plans are posted on this website